Wednesday 14 September 2011

Ways to get respect and street cred number 1

I've moved the blog to this address http://ldnpiss.blogspot.com because it's easier to scribble on toilet walls.

I've also moved the first two posts, just in case anyone thought I was some over excited type who just endlessly posts and posts every thought that comes into his head (eg. I just ate a packet of prawn cocktail crisps! LOL!).

I still haven't made any friends yet, but I saw someone on my bus home from Shoreditch last night that made me feel better about it.

I say saw I didn't see him because I was on the upper deck but I heard him loud and clear, so did everyone else on the bus.

There was all this shouting downstairs as someone new came on the bus. He was shouting something about 'respect' and how he wanted to be shown it. He kept repeating himself, over and over that 'you don't show someone respect by slamming a door in their face'. I think what happened was he tried to board the bus as it was pulling off from the stop and he had to squeeze in through the closing doors like a low-rent male Gwyneth Paltrow in that film that brought me here.


Balls


It's funny how he was shouting away about respect to a bus driver. A bus driver isn't there to show you respect: he's there to drive the fucking bus. True, it's nice when they're nice but if you're the sort of person who has to demand respect off a bus-driver then you're really just setting up hurdles for yourself.

I hope the guy didn't do something bad like go home and trash his house, then burn it down, then say to the cops and the fire brigade:

"It's was all the fucking bus driver's fault. He made me so angry because he didn't show me any respect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment