Wednesday 21 September 2011

Dumb Burglar Experience No.1

Some dumb bastard tried to burgle my house today. He tried to be a crafty cunt and ring the doorbell first to see if anyone was in. My housemates and me always lock the door when we're away out (whether there's anyone else in the house or not - it's habit rather than being anal). So I had to get my keys and run downstairs. This took me a while and as I reached the top of the stairs I heard a clicking like he was putting something in the lock.

I opened the door and asked what he wanted. He said he was "here about the Fiesta" I told him there was no fiesta at which point he didn't look too disappointed and started to walk off. My neighbour who was going into his house at the time said "he was trying your lock with a screwdriver" and took a photo of the dumb bastard would-be burglar, who promptly took to his heels.


What every Fiesta buyer needs


I'll give the photo to the cops but if they do nothing with it I'll stick the thing on here for all to see, just in case any of you in London happen upon this dumb bastard. I've had stuff nicked before and I'm not letting some dumb bastard do it too me in London.

Burglars get fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment