Wednesday 28 September 2011

Larging It Up The Apples and Pears

It's been a week since you heard from me, and that's kind of because I haven't been larging it up the apples and pears like I intended to. Don't worry I haven't been sitting in the house bored. I've been taking my time to explore the city.

First thing I should say is that I love Camden. I'm sure there's people who can say bad stuff about it (like N-Dubz come from there), but that doesn't bother me. I walked around the markets thinking about how any time I'd went to markets back in ________ _______ that this is what I wanted them to be. Basically it doesn't disappoint because anything it does it does it properly (or proper, or even propah! see I'm picking up the accent already).

I went and got my hair cut in a salon called Hob near the Regents Canal. I did model for them (you see I'm good looking enough to be a model). It wasn't like when I did stylists model back in _______, where you just got a free haircut. No they sat me down and talked about what styles they could give me, and what techniques would work best on my hair. It was great. I came out of the salon with a swanky new do that made me look great (I'm saying this not to boast about myself but to compliment them on giving me a great cut)and walked through Camden like Burt Reynolds on holiday (I have no tasche).

I'll tell you about other places I've explored as I explore them, but Camden (which isn't too big a bus/tube ride away from where I'm staying at the mo) is my new favourite place to go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment