Thursday 29 September 2011

Knife Fights In Alleyways With Crackheads and Hookers Shooting Dope or maybe that was a dream I had

I've given the blog a bit of a revamp so it doesn't look like My First Blog 1.0. It now looks gritty, like you can read about my adventures in London and imagine me walking around with something like this playing as a soundtrack.



How gritty? City Life! Cool! Yeah!

I'll be hanging out with crackheads and having knife fights in alleyways in no time. This isn't quite the life I planned to lead when I came here so we'll see how it goes.

Which brings me on to why I came here. You see I keep teasing by not saying where I'm from but it's not just a case of "go on, bet you can't guess." It's really that there's some nasty wankers would be very interested to track me down and pummel my head in. Kick me down a flight of apples and pears if you get me.

So in a way I suppose I am teasing about where I'm from, just not teasing you dear reader. Unless you're someone who wants to catch up with me from where I'm from. In which case I think that London's a great place to hide.

Oh and that picture isn't of me. It's of some guy I found on google image search. I look like him a bit I suppose, in the right light.

No comments:

Post a Comment