Saturday 29 October 2011

Danny Dyer could be a convincing Ponce

I've been laid low with the cold. I've been keeping London indoors with me by watching lots of Danny Dyer movies. No harm to Danny but he always seems to play the same character. I think he has more range than he gives himself credit for. I think it'd be great to see him play a character that's a bit of a stretch for him. Like a gay, I could really imagine Danny Dyer just sucking cock after cock for two hours.

Anyway while not thinking about Danny Dyer sucking loads of cock, or watching his films I've been on the look out for some good tunes on youtube and the lick and I came across this song:



Isn't it great. Really relaxed and melodic. I'd like to hear more from Kate McGill. I first heard her in a Cafe Nero behind Oxford Street, where I hang out and can be found most Tuesdays from 10:00am to 2:00pm if Danny Dyer wants to meet and discuss my opinion that a film with him sucking cock the whole way through would really suit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment